32 Prayers is a prayer challenge created to help you focus on your husband and marriage. Not only will your relationship be addressed, but your heart toward your beloved as you seek God’s help to make your marriage amazing!
Some of the most important words we’ll ever speak for husband, are the ones only God hears. Regardless of the current state your marriage is in, do YOUR part to have a better marriage by taking the 32 Prayers challenge!
The posts in this series are in reference to each chapter in Stormie Omartian’s book, The Power of a Praying Wife. While it’s not mandatory that you have the book, it is helpful.
You can begin this journey at any time of the year, however it’s designed to be a weekly process, so pick one day out of the week where you can sit down, read the blog post, process, and reflect on your journey. Guard that time! Schedule it on your calendar, set a reminder, put a movie in for the kids, get a babysitter, get up earlier, or wait until the kids are in bed. Do what you can to be sure you give yourself 30 minutes to 1 hour of uninterrupted time at least once a week.
There’s a challenge that you can do anytime during the week. Some may be more challenging than others, but accomplishing each one will cover another area in your husband’s life and teach you something about yourself.
For an added bonus, there is also a section called, “Time to Connect” which is simply to encourage you to spend some intentional (uninterrupted) time with your husband each week, and take a picture together (because as I’ve gotten older, I wish I would have taken more pictures of my husband and I together).
Most importantly… DON’T GIVE UP regardless of how you feel. What you do throughout this challenge will not be done in vain. See it through and when the days get tough (or your husband is crabby), be tougher… because your marriage is worth fighting for!
- Before beginning read How to Create a Great Marriage
- Week 1: Read, “The Power” and When You Don’t Have the Strength
- Week 2: Read, “His Wife” and How to See Your Husband for The Man He Is
- Week 3: Read, “His Work” and How to Work With What Your Husband Does
- Week 4: Read, “His Finances” and Why You Should Never Budget Your Love
- Week 5: Read, “His Sexuality” and Why Sex Is Important in Your Marriage
- Week 6: Read, “His Affection” and Why YOUR Affection Matters in Your Marriage
- Week 7: Read, “His Temptations” and When Your Tempted to Be Less, Your Husband Will Struggle to Be More
- Week 8: Read, “His Mind” and When Your Husband Needs to Think Better
- Week 9: Read, “His Fears” and What’s Your Husband’s Fear Factor?
- Week 10: Read, “His Purpose” and Why Your Husband’s Purpose Matters to You
- Week 11: Read, “His Choices” and Where You Stand with Your Husband’s Choices
- Week 12: Read, “His Health” and How to Ensure Your Husband’s Health
- Week 13: Read, “His Protection”
- Week 14: Read, “His Trials” and When Your Husband’s Fighting a Battle
- Week 15: Read, “His Integrity” and When Your Husband’s Integrity is on the Line
- Week 16: Read, “His Reputation” and When You Need to Stand By Your Man
- Week 17: Read, “His Priorities” and When Your Husband Needs to Get His Priorities Straight
- Week 18: Read, “His Relationships”
- Week 19: Read, “His Fatherhood” and How to Encourage Your Husband to Be a Great Father
This series is temporary “PAUSED” as we go through our adoption journey…
- Week 20: Read, “His Past”
- Week 21: Read, “His Attitude”
- Week 22: Read, “His Marriage”
- Week 23: Read, “His Emotions”
- Week 24: Read, “His Walk”
- Week 25: Read, “His Talk”
- Week 26: Read, “His Repentance”
- Week 27: Read, “His Deliverance”
- Week 28: Read, “His Obedience”
- Week 29: Read, “His Self-Image”
- Week 30: Read, “His Faith”
- Week 31: Read, “His Hearing”
- Week 32: Read, “His Future”
Encourage other wives to keep prayer an important part of their marriage too by using the following hashtag on social media: #32prayers.