SHMILY Time is a fun way to focus on the act of love in your marriage and anything leading up to it with creative ideas to show your husband how much you love him throughout the year and make this vital part of your marriage a priority! It doesn’t matter if you’ve been married for a month, a year, or 50 years… take your marriage to a whole ‘notha level by bringing SHMILY Time to your marriage!
You can begin SHMILY Time anytime of the year, just pick any SHMILY Time idea that you’d like to do and begin! Each post has a list of things you’ll need and what you’ll need to do. While some require very little preparation, others involve more time, money, or privacy so make a plan and mark your calendar/planner and make sure you have what you need ahead of time (including child care if needed)! Do what you need to do to make this a priority! Don’t let your marriage become lifeless, or your sex become boring! It’s time to SHMILY your husband!
To get the most out of SHMILY Time, take a few minutes to read the following FIRST:
- The SHMILY Story: How Love Lives on Forever
- The SHMILY Jar: How to Afford Crazy Good Lovin’ in Your Marriage
- The Drawer of Many Blessings: How ONE Drawer Can Turn Up the Heat in Your Marriage
SHMILY Time ideas…
- Hide & Seek: How to Get Your Husband Looking for Love in All the Right Places
- Celebrate Good Times: Why You Should Celebrate Your Husband’s UNbirthday
- Breakfast in Bed: Why the Way to a Man’s Heart Isn’t Through His Stomach
- Rub-a-Dub-Dub: How to Shower Your Husband With Love
- Special Delivery: How to Get You Husband to Whistle While He Works
- Whatchamacallit: How to Satisfy Your Husband’s Craving
- Squeaky Clean: How a Little Dirt Can Help Your Marriage
- Caffeine Buzz: How to Wake Your Husband Up in the Morning
- Grin & BARE It: How to Turn Your Husband’s Thinking Around
- Sweet Sunday: Why You Don’t Need Ice Cream to Make Your Husband Happy
- Taste the Rainbow: How to Bring a Little Color Back into Your Marriage
- Full of Surprises: Why You Should Play the Part of the Fool for Your Husband
- EGGstra Fun-Lovin’: When Marriage Isn’t All it’s Cracked Up to Be
- Afternoon Delight: When Your Marriage Needs a Little Sunshine
- Double Ohhhhhhh Seven: How to Start Rubbing Your Husband the Right Way
- Game Night: How to Connect With Your Husband
Encourage other wives to keep sex an important part of their marriage too by using the following hashtag on social media: #SHMILYtime.
PLEASE NOTE: SHMILY Time focuses on the physical act of love in a marriage. If you are in a process of healing in your marriage, or there is a hurt that hasn’t been dealt with or forgiven between you and your spouse, please take the time to restore your SELF and your marriage first.