Another Year, a Different Way is a spiritual journey created to encourage you get to the root of your struggle with the clutter in your life. Not only will the physical junk be addressed, but also the clutter in your mind, heart, body, and soul so you can finally live a less stressful and more meaningful life!
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been struggling… all you need is the determination to do something different. If you’re tired of getting the same old thing… then stop settling for the same old thing! Get out of your rut and break free from the clutter holding you back!
You can begin this journey at any time of the year, however it’s designed to be a weekly process, so pick one day out of the week where you can sit down, read the blog post, process, and reflect on your journey. Guard that time! Schedule it on your calendar, set a reminder, put a movie in for the kids, get a babysitter, get up earlier, or wait until the kids are in bed. Do what you can to be sure you give yourself 30 minutes to 1 hour of uninterrupted time at least once a week.
Because honest self-evaluation plays such a huge role in the results you receive, I highly encourage you to buy a journal to record your thoughts, feelings, and revelations throughout this journey. There’s also a weekly challenge for you to do at the end of each post. Some may be more difficult than others, but accomplishing each one will get you one step closer to removing the clutter in your life… some clutter you may never have even realized you had.
Most importantly… DON’T GIVE UP! The more you dig in, the more you’ll get out of the rut you’ve been in and begin seeing a clear path to the future! Here’s to another year, a different way!
- Before beginning: When You Need a Change
- Week 1: When You’ve Lost Your Way
- Week 2: When the Chains of Clutter Choke Out Your Life
- Week 3: When You Need to Stop Trying
- Week 4: How the Fear of Less Adds More
- Week 5: When You’re at the End of Your Rope
- Week 6: When Clutter Confuses Your Peace
- Week 7: When You’re Drowning in a Sea of Clutter
- Week 8: When You’re Caught in the Trap of Clutter
- Week 9: When You’ve Reached Your Boiling Point
- Week 10: When You Need Strength to Let Go
- Week 11: Finding Yourself in the Midst of the Clutter
- Week 12: When You Need a “Time Out”
- Week 13: When You’ve “Hit Snooze” on Your Clutter
- Week 14: When You Can’t Outrun Your Past
- Week 15: When You Need to Let Go of Control
- Week 16: When You Need a Different Perspective
- Week 17: When You Need to Escape
- Week 18: When You Need Patience NOW
- Week 19: When You’ve Been Here… More Than Once
- Week 20: When “Pretty” Doesn’t Last
Ask a friend to join you or share your journey on social media using the following hashtag: #AnotherYearAdifferentWay.