The demands and stress of life can wreak havoc on a marriage. Rough day at work, sick kids, unpaid bills… and before you know it, you’re arguing with your spouse about something that means nothing. Sometimes what we really need is a way to remove ourselves from the demands of life and get away from it all.
CRAZY GOOD LOVIN’ CHALLENGE…
Don’t let the stress of life or disagreements rub your husband the wrong way. Smooth out the rough spots in your marriage by making time to re-focus on what’s really important in your marriage… your spouse!
Don’t make excuses or wait for the vacation of your dreams. You don’t have to hop a plane to escape to your own private island… YOU can be the escape your marriage (and husband) needs! Rub your husband the right way, get him to relax, and connect (literally) by taking him on a private get-a-way at home! (This is especially great for the men who’s love language is physical touch!)
DOUBLE OHHHHHH SEVEN
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- red envelope *you’ll use these envelopes for other Crazy Good Lovin’ ideas too!
- a new “little blessing”
- massage oil and/or lotion *I’ve listed some ideas (both smelly and non-smelly, depending on what HE would prefer)
- candles (that would HE would like)
- Happy Hour (Set of 3: Bourbon, Black & Tan, and Champange)
- Coffee Shop (Set of 3: Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Chai Tea)
- Spa Day (Set of 3: Cucumber, Lemongrass, and Green Tea)
- Romance (Set of 3: Rose Petals, Champagne, and Dark Chocolate)
- BACON scented (remember, do what HE would enjoy!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Tabacco Pipe
- playlist of relaxing/romantic music
- optional: sparkling cider/champagne, chocolate strawberries, or anything else that will add to his experience!
Don’t forget to use the money from the Crazy Good Lovin’ Jar to buy what you need!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO…
- Put the red envelope in a place he’ll find before leaving to go to work (by the bathroom sink, coffee pot in the kitchen, coat pocket, wallet, or on his car seat). Include a note, saying…
I’m taking you far away from the stress of the world tonight. No need to pack clothing… you won’t need it!
- LATER THAT NIGHT: Get yourself cleaned up and smelling great (his favorite perfume, body mist, shampoo, etc.)
- Set up the bedroom with candles, oils, and music.
- Put on your new “little blessing” and be waiting on the bed.
- Give him a full body massage he won’t soon forget! Note: a GOOD massage is AT LEAST 30 minutes. Don’t forget to linger in his favorite areas!
- Spoil yourself and make an appointment for yourself before you do this for your Beloved. That way you can pay close attention to what is done so you can go back home and do the same (and more) to your hubby!
- Shower him with love before beginning!
- Get a hotel room for the night (cheaper than plane tickets to a private island to escape), and continue doing this once every 3 months as your “private get-a-way”! Change the normal red envelope to a gold envelope for this special tradition! After you’ve made the hotel reservation, leave the gold envelope in a place he’ll find before leaving to go to work (by the bathroom sink, coffee pot in the kitchen, coat pocket, wallet, or on his car seat) reminding him of your romantic get-a-way with just the date on the note inside!
ANOTHER CRAZY GOOD MOMENT…
Mark your calendar and set a reminder for some Crazy Good Lovin’ on October 5th… James Bond Day (007 Day)!
CHANGE IT UP FOR THE 12 DAYS…
Bring a some heat to your Crazy Good Lovin’ for The 12 Days of Christmas with a little JINGLE BELL ROCK for The 12 Days of Christmas! You can either do it for one of the days, or spread it out for multiple times throughout… focusing on a different area to massage for 12 days!