If your man is anything like mine, he loves bacon. Like… bacon, wrapped in bacon, with bacon around the bacon, sprinkled with bacon. However, that being said… he also loves sex. For this very reason, I could hardly pass up the chance to create a Crazy Good Lovin’ challenge for all the women who love their bacon lovers!
But, while I was looking for some great additions to this challenge, guess what I found?…
According to The World Post in a survey conducted by Maple Leaf Foods Inc., when presented with the options of bacon and sex, 43% of Canadians say they’d opt for the bacon. And when asked to rank a series of aromas in order of preference, 23% of men ranked the smell of bacon first. When asked if they are good lovers, four out of five respondents (82%) who said they love bacon, also said they are good lovers. And when asked if they are romantic, four out of five respondents (81%) who said they love bacon also agreed they are romantic.
Well, I don’t know what’s goin’ on in Canada, but it would seem like they need to walk away from the stove top and turn up the heat in the bedroom! (Sorry Canadian readers… but hey…)
CRAZY GOOD LOVIN’ CHALLENGE…
Regardless of where you live, bring home the bacon… fry it up in a pan… and never ever let him forget he’s your man! If your man loves bacon, give him a treat he’ll NEVER forget by combing a few of his favorite things… bacon, you, AND sex!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- breakfast tray
- BACON scented candle
- bacon apron for you to wear in place of a new “little blessing”
- breakfast in bed (choose whatever your hubby would enjoy!) Some ideas to get ya thinkin:
- maple bacon waffles
- sticky buns with bacon
- bacon chocolate cheesecake
- chocolate covered bacon (aka “man candy”)
- maple bacon cupcakes
- bacon bourbon chocolate chunk cookies
- maple bacon ice cream *you could also just use maple ice cream w/bacon pieces & syrup poured on top
- and if that’s not enough… here are 50 more things to make with bacon as well as tips to on how make the perfect bacon
- don’t forget a beverage with all that salty goodness!
- optional: bacon flavored mints / bacon toothpicks / bacon candy canes / maple bacon gumballs / bacon floss / bacon flavored jelly beans *or just get the bacon gift package
- bacon bandages / bacon soap / bacon candy bars / bacon toothpaste / maple bacon lollipops, maple bacon salt water taffy & maple bacon chocolate bar / bacon flavored lip balm (he’ll be begging to kiss you!)
Don’t forget to use the money from the Crazy Good Lovin’ Jar to buy what you need!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO…
- Decide when you’ll surprise him; breakfast, lunch, supper, or a midnight snack.
- Get yourself cleaned up and smelling great (his favorite perfume, body mist, shampoo, etc.)
- Light the BACON scented candle so the room will smell good!
- Prepare whatever bacon items you’re making and don’t forget the bacon apron with nothing underneath!
- Carry the food on tray if you’re bringing him food in bed or in the living room. (If you’re making supper and eating at the table, this isn’t necessary.)
- When he’s done eating, don’t forget the dessert… that would be you!
With all the recipes you can find with bacon, why not incorporate bacon in every meal?! Especially if you’re doing this for Bacon Day!
ANOTHER CRAZY GOOD MOMENT…
Mark your calendar and set a reminder for some Crazy Good Lovin’ on Bacon Day on December 30th… Bacon Day and again on the Saturday before Labor Day for International Bacon Day!